Bug Chasing and Gift Giving Survey
The Bug Chasing and Gift Giving Survey is an interactive feature where you can get involved and become a part of the results if you are a bug chaser or gift giver. This survey is held annually to reflect changes in preferences, circumstances and to provide an opportunity for new participants to get involved and become a part of the results each year. Please only participate in the annual survey once and at the end of the survey you are welcome to leave comments. There are 45 questions included in the current survey and participation only takes a few minutes, as most of the questions and answers involve single or multiple choice responses for you to select from.
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE SURVEY|
|1. Your name and email address is detached from your individual responses before being added to the published survey responses.|
2. Any of the survey questions not relevant to you can be skipped, as the only mandatory question is your email address.
3. If you have any feedback or comments to make about bug chasing or gift giving, you can share more details on the last page.
4. You can move through the survey pages using the navigation at the top of the survey, or the buttons at the bottom of the survey.
5. A round radio button will allow you to make one choice and a square checkbox will allow you to make multiple selections.
6. Responses that include “other” as an option will create a free-text field once selected so you can provide more specific details.
7. The only person who has access to your individual responses is Jason, who is the creator and administrator of this website.
2023 BUG CHASING AND GIFT GIVING SURVEY
If the survey does not appear below this message after a few moments, press your web browser’s reload/refresh button to reload the page.